Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Right, that's me with hijab. No--I don't wear hijab--it's because my school announcement. All students at my school who Muslim have to wear Muslim clothes. In Indonesia that's called 'Baju Koko' for boys and 'Jilbab' for girls. 
So in that day I wear a black t-shirt, grey long pants, white hijab, and also, blue half-frame glasses. 
When I use this on my facebook account and share this on my yfrog(no, not at yfrog, Twitter actually), the reviews is...
1. Sebastian Hava Phantomhive: Is that you? So cute!
2. RieKamawuri: Cute
3. LuxamRown: Wah, you're use hijab. 
4. Umiikkpmft: Dyah is so cute!

Well I just remember that four. Then I look again to that picture.
...Cute? 
Oh yeah, I think I'm not. Just...see that! Cute? HAH!

And the music is don't supporting me. When I looking looking looooooookiiiiiiiiing back to that picture, my iTunes playing...
Sleep - SID
Oh yeah, that's suck. 

Then, I asking to you guys. Am I cute there? Or beautiful? Or...what?

No comments:

Post a Comment